Thursday, August 28, 2008

rainy day

First let me apologize for not blogging in a while. I feel a little disconnected from the blog! The main reason is because the camera batteries are dead and need to be recharged. Because of that I haven't been taking any pictures of Miles lately. It's bad I know. Currently the batteries are being charged so stay tuned for lots of pics! I just need motivation. It's funny, Corey and I were looking at old pictures of Miles this past weekend. We have so many pictures of him up until about the time he started crawling. Now I feel like we don't have hardly any! I guess it's just because he's so quick and it's much easier to take pictures of a stationary baby! Know he won't even hold still for his diaper change! Anyways, I promise to post some pics very soon. All this to say life is good... Miles and I have been having a fun week hanging out with friends and staying indoors because it's been raining cats and dogs in Asheville. I love it. It just makes me want to curl up on the couch and watch movies, unfortunately I can't do this. I guess I could when Miles takes his nap, but I always feel like I have to be doing something. Last night we had small group and that was a lot of fun. It felt like baby-fest, there are so many babies in our small group. They are all around the same age so it's just craziness. It was a lot of fun to get together with friends and have fellowship. Sometimes I miss being able to hang out with people at the drop of a hat. It's just so different now ( in a good way). We always have to worry about..well can we bring Miles, and will we be home by 8? Oh how times have changed.

I am looking forward to the long weekend. We are hoping to hang out with some friends, maybe barbecue and do a little relaxing. We'll see, the porch project is still calling. It's hard to relax these days with so much work to do on the house. I hope everyone is doing well. I leave you with some throw back pics of Miles!


No comments: