Thursday, February 19, 2009

hello!

Hello Everybody.
Sorry it's been so long since we've posted anything. I'm feeling the pressure to put some new pics up. Life has been good in Asheville except for that we have been getting sick a lot! I can't figure it out because I am never sick, but this has been a tough winter on all of us. Miles and I both have colds right now so that makes for not very much fun. Oh well it could be worse. Corey has been working a lot, they are working on getting the non profit up and going. It's quite exciting. He uses the computer though everyday, which makes it hard for me to post and at night I am good for nothing! Tonight we are having some friends over for dinner! I cooked lasagna, we are all excited to partake. I'm especially excited about dessert... some wonderful Mexican Chocolate cupcakes made by one of my friends here in Asheville! They are going to be delish! Anyways, life is good...we are getting more and more anxious about the little one on the way. I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like. Only 16 more weeks to go! I am counting down! So I leave you with some random pics from the month. Cheers!


sweet baby boy


a stroll through the neighborhood






2 comments:

Alison said...

He is precious, and I'm so glad to hear more about your life in Asheville! Tell Corey to take a break and let you post more pics! Love you.

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Miles is a good looking boy if I do say so myself.
love,
Grandpa Carl