Thursday, December 04, 2008

Life

So life has been going by pretty fast lately. We are still in The Woodlands with my parents, which is great. Miles is having a lot of fun with his grandparents and it's nice to have help. We had a really nice Thanksgiving in Dallas with Corey's family. Miles had fun playing with his cousin Cade and getting to know all of Corey's family. We had some good family time and wonderful cooking! Now we are just getting geared up for Christmas. Miles is taking down the Advent calendar goodies each day, and counting down the days. It will be here before we know it. Here are some pics of Miles from Thanksgiving playing with his cousin Cade and some shots I took of him playing in the yard yesterday. Hope everyone is well and enjoying this glorious season.





3 comments:

Sherian said...

DDThis is the cutest little man I have seen in a long time. I miss you Miles. Come back to NC. At Shaney

I am wondering about the rumors I am hearing. Could it be my prayers are answered. Love, Great Grandmaw!!!!

Beck said...

Man those kiddos are getting big. Come to Austin and hang out with us soon.

khunton said...

So cute! There's my house! Hi mom and dad!