Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miles turns 1!!!!!

Sorry I am so behind on things. Life has been pretty crazy lately and it's been really hard for me to find time to blog. We had a wonderful birthday week and weekend with Miles. His actual birthday was on Novemeber 13. We celebrated by waking up bright and early and going to The Egg and I for a pancake breakfast. Miles ate his very own pancake, which was a treat for him. We then headed down to Houston and took Miles to the Zoo. He loved it. He really liked the birds and the inside aquarium area. We had a lot of fun with him. Here are some pics from the day!







Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you so much!!!!!

3 comments:

P and J Ragain said...

Happy Birthday Miles! I am so glad you got to go to the zoo! That is one place that we can't take to take Will! You will have to join us when we go.

Sherian said...

Miles, you had an awesome party. What a fun day. You are blessed.
At. Shaney loved all the decorations and party foods. You have a wonderful mom and grandmom.

I miss you. At. Shaney

Sokolash Family said...

I miss that sweet boy!!!!!