Monday, June 02, 2008

some good pics

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I get into these bloging moods where I want to post so much and then I get burnt out and don't feel it for a while. Life is good. It's summer in Asheville and by summer I mean hot! It's not Texas hot but compared to Tahoe, it's pretty darn hot! We don't have ac either so that has been a little interesting. We are thinking about getting some window units for the bedrooms so that we can sleep comfortably. We had a fun weekend which started off with a long walk through downtown on Friday night, followed by lunch with the Collies on Saturday and then hanging out around the house Saturday night. On Sunday I went grocery shopping and stocked up on some ingredients for our weekly menu! I am excited about cooking this week. We are going to have some fun dishes. Well, here are some really cute pics from last weekend. This is Mile's newest friend Quinn. She is the sweetest little girl. This picture was taken at some of our friends yard sale last weekend. We've really gotten into yard selling. It's our Saturday morning fun!


1 comment:

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

Now that's a cute girl!!