Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday

Hello All, can't believe another week has gone by and that it is already Monday. We had a really fun weekend hanging out with friends and getting to know people better! I had a ladies night on Friday night which was great and on Saturday we had a birthday shindig to go to. It was a lot of fun, Miles did great, just crawling around, and hanging out with the other kids. He loves anything social. Anyways, I am excited because this week I am going to Greensboro to spend some time with family. My mom is coming back from her road trip through New England. She is picking Miles and I up and we are going to hang out in Greensboro. I am looking forward to getting out of town. Haven't really gone anywhere in a while because of gas prices. So it will be good to get away from the normal routine for a bit. I still have to pack so I can't sit much longer. Just wanted to post some pics of Corey and Miles, Miles absolutely loves his daddy! Every time he comes home he starts crawling and snorting with excitement straight for his knees! It's so cute. They are going to be best buds! Hope everyone has a good week.


4 comments:

rushingray said...

What a rock star with the pink shirt!

Kim McKown Photography said...

oh my goodness-look how cute he is in his little pink polo shirt!! he is getting so grown up

Jesse and Dori said...

What a cutie!! Boys look cute in Pink:)

Unknown said...

he is soo precious! shelley, I love your hair dark. you are a cute mom. i am so happy for you guys. love, d