Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A little behind





Hello friends and family, I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I am a little behind in posting these Easter pics, but I am just now finding a free moment. My mom was here for Easter and we just had such a fun time! Miles were his little bunny outfit that we got at the consignment market, (quite a steal). Anyways, Miles and I got back from Atlanta yesterday, we had such a great time with the Huntons. I will post pics from our weekend very soon! So, here are some late Easter pictures. He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!

3 comments:

McKowns said...

oh man-what is lucy growling at in that family picture? That made me smile! Happy belated Easter Masons!

P and J Ragain said...

Oh my goodness! What did you do to Lucy? She looks so angry!
I love the bunny outfit! Too cute. Is that your backyard?

Corey Mason said...

that is too funny, Lucy I mean, I didn't even know that she looked like that in the picture. Too funny. It almost looks like she was sneezing...who knows. and this is our front yard!