Tuesday, January 22, 2008

back at it

Well, last night was my first night back at Starbucks. I didn't think I was going to have to go back, but the benefits situation is to good to pass up, at least for now. For the next couple of months I'm only going to be working one or two nights a week, this way Corey can watch Miles. Anyways, leaving Miles last night was hard. It was the first time that I had ever left him alone with Corey. It's not that I don't trust Corey, it's just that I am usually too tired to go out by myself on the weeknights, and on the weekends we are always together! Needless to say Miles did great for Corey. He took a bottle, after fusing quite a bit and then settled down to sleep around 7:30. It was not a good night of sleep for me, because I didn't get to sleep until 12 by the time I fed Miles and got him back to sleep. Then he woke again at 4, hungary, which is not normal. He usually sleeps in till 6. Oh well, I guess he just wanted time with his Momma! Here is a video that Corey took last night. (Oprah in the background)!

No comments: